You are here
Policy and Advocacy Council
|Policy and Advocacy Council|
- Facilitates communication and coordination among SVS entities involved in health policy.
Mark A. Mattos
- Oversees SVS CPT, RUC and ICD coding activities.
|Government Relations Committee|
- Oversees SVS government relations activities, including all federal legislative and regulatory issues affecting vascular surgery.
Syed Ali Rizvi
|PAC Steering Committee|
- Develops and implements SVS PAC promotion and fundraising strategies.
Krishna M. Jain
|Performance Measures Committee|
- Monitors and drafts SVS responses to national quality and value-based healthcare initiatives.
- Develops and tests SVS tools and activities, including measures, that support high quality, value-based care in vascular surgery.
- Negotiates with policymakers to advocate for implementation of SVS-sponsored activities that promote high quality and high value vascular care.
Timothy J. Nypaver
|VA Vascular Surgeons Committee|
- Monitors issues of concern to vascular surgeons practicing in the Veterans Health Administration (VA) system.
- Develops programs and strategies to help VA vascular surgeons provide high quality patient care.
- Advises SVS leadership on ways the Society can better meet the needs of VA vascular surgeons.
Philip P. Goodney