Career Opportunities at SVS
Join Our Team / Our Core Values
The Society for Vascular Surgery® (SVS) is looking for ambitious, forward-thinking individuals to join our non-profit medical society. We are a mission-driven organization guided by Seven (7) Core Values (see below).
We offer great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, free exercise room, free parking, etc.) and excellent work-life balance (with work-from-home options), and opportunities for advancement and career development.
We are in Rosemont, Illinois, on the corner of Higgins and River Road, 1/2 a mile from the CTA blue line station.
Please view our job opening(s) below or check back often for new career opportunities.
When applying for a posted position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to HRResumes@vascularsociety.org. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
The Society for Vascular Surgery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OUR SEVEN CORE VALUES:
These Seven (7) Core Values are the deeply ingrained principles that guide the Society for Vascular Surgery's actions; they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Respect: We will treat each other with politeness, courtesy, and kindness and will operate under the ‘treat others who you would want to be treated’ mantra. We will encourage each other to share their ideas and opinions in an open environment.
- Communication: Communication should flow not only from the top down but also from the bottom up and side-to-side. With the goal of transparency, we all are responsible for sharing updates which impact the organization’s ability to service its members on all levels.
- Collaboration and teamwork: We are One. We embrace collaboration and teamwork, where employees will actively listen to each other’s ideas and analyze opportunities with a view of reaching solutions.
- Positive and fun work environment: We are Fun. We strive to create an optimal work environment that encourages positivity and camaraderie and celebrate successes. We approach situations assuming good intent.
- Trust: We are most effective when we leverage the resources and talent within the organization, relying on each other to perform their job to the best of their abilities. We empower and trust each other to make sound decisions. We value each individual, and leverage their talents, skills and contributions to the organization. We do what we say.
- Passion: We are fully committed to serving the needs of our employees, members and constituents through our words and actions. We deliver on our mission in all we do.
- Introspection: Staff will seek continuous self-improvement through self-awareness, self-assessment, and professional development.