Join SVS, a trusted network with tested knowledge.
Become a Member
The Society for Vascular Surgery supports excellence and innovation in vascular health through education, advocacy, research and public awareness. SVS membership is widely recognized in the vascular community as a mark of professional achievement.
To apply, review the membership categories and determine which is right for you.
SVS membership sections provide a forum for education, research and practice issues for particular sectors of SVS membership and the membership at-large. Current sections are:
The Benefits of Membership
SVS members enjoy a host of benefits valuable at all stages of your career. These include:
- A customizable members-only branding toolkit
- Community and professional standing
- Publications, including the peer-reviewed Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Education and networking
- Practice management resources
- And much more
SVS membership applications can now be accomplished online. Applications are reviewed monthly.
This designation honors Active, International or Senior vascular surgeon members who have distinguished themselves in a sustained manner.
The SVS has two professional marks of distinction for SVS members:
- Fellow of the Society for Vascular Surgery ™ (FSVS™ )
- Distinguished Fellow of the Society for Vascular Surgery ™ (DFSVS™)