Early Active Members
Early Active membership is available to those who have recently graduated from a vascular training program and have not yet obtained their boards. Early Active members will be transitioned automatically to full Active membership once they have been board certified and maintained Early Active membership for at least two years.
Post-graduate Early Active membership dues are $275 a year, due December 31 starting the year after graduation.
How to apply
Early Active memberships are given automatically to anyone with a previous vascular surgery trainee candidate membership. Anyone interested in SVS membership who was not enrolled as a trainee must apply directly for Active, International, Associate, or Affiliate membership.
- Access to an online community of young vascular surgeons. Click here to join the discussion
- Automatic membership in the SVS Young Surgeons Section
- Receive a complimentary subscription to the Journal of Vascular Surgery and the Journal of Vascular Surgery: Venous and Lymphatic Disorders.
- Receive discounts on books, products and courses (i.e. VESAP5) offered by the Society
- Access to the SVS Job Bank
- Opportunity to network with vascular health leaders via events and mentorship opportunities
- Gain leadership opportunities and make a difference as a member of an SVS Committee
- Receive various SVS e-communications:
- SVS Pulse
- Vascular Trainee Monthly Newsletter
- VAMail e-newsletter
Please contact the membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-334-2313.