Social Media Ambassador
Social Media Ambassador Program
At the beginning of 2019, the Society for Vascular Surgery launched the Social Media Ambassador Program.
The program provides an opportunity for vascular-focused medical students, general surgery residents and trainees to become involved within the society and to expand their presence in the vascular surgery community on social media.
The 2023-24 program application period is now closed.
- Understand the general concept of social media, the benefits of SVS membership and be an SVS member in good standing.
- Be an advocate for SVS in all aspects including but not limited to social media, VSIGs and meetings.
- Draft SVS posts to be potentially shared on SVS social media channels.
- Help the SVS elevate Society social media posts.
- Follow the SVS on social media channels
2022-23 Social Media Ambassadors
|Vishruth Thaghalli Sunilkumar
|Paula Pinto Rodríguez