- Encourages the interest and development of basic science, translational and clinical research investigators and provide forums for education, collaboration and dissemination of advancements in research.
- Oversees SVS and SVS Foundation basic science, translational and clinical research activities.
- Is liaison with NHLBI, FDA, CMS, AHRQ, PCORI and other government agencies involved in vascular research.
- Is liaison for SVS Foundation research career development awards programs.
- Acts as liaison with industry regarding research initiatives of SVS.
- Coordinates and oversees activities of reporting committees and ad-hoc work groups (committees listed below).
|Raul J. Guzman, MD – Chair||Katherine A. Gallagher, MD|
|Peter K. Henke, MD - Vice-Chair||Panos Kougias, MD|
|Adam W. Beck, MD||Luka Pocivavsek|
|Luke P. Brewster, MD, PhD||Karen Woo, MD|
|Scott Damrauer, MD||Mohamed Zayad, MD|
|Mohammad Eslami, MD|
If you have any questions regarding this committee, please contact: Sarah Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org