Corporate Roundtable Program
The SVS leadership is pleased to present a special membership forum for open exchange with our corporate partners on macro and micro trends impacting vascular care, and the discovery of new and innovative ways to collaborate with the goal of advancing quality vascular patient care. It is vital to the success of the SVS to develop and steward meaningful and mutually beneficial partnerships with corporations that help to advance and fulfill our mission.
Corporations partner with SVS to advance the care of vascular patients through support of the Society's meetings, events and initiatives. Support of SVS programming and services provides a unique and valued opportunity to establish companies as an integral part of the vascular health community.
Membership in the Corporate Roundtable offers exclusive benefits:
- Invitation for participation by one company executive in an annual strategic meeting with the SVS leadership
- Complimentary opportunity to use a conference room at the SVS headquarters for small business meetings (subject to availability and limited to 6 or fewer attendees)
- Name recognition on the SVS Recognition Wall in the SVS headquarters
- Name recognition on the SVS Corporate Partnership Web page
- Name recognition on special event signage when appropriate (subject to SVS discretion)
- Reduced registration fee for SVS educational meetings (VRIC, Coding, etc.)
- $30,000 annual partnership fee