You are here
Clinical Practice Council
|Clinical Practice Council|
- Monitors practice environment, identifies issues that need SVS attention and recommends strategic initiatives.
- Oversees the work of reporting committees and any ad hoc work groups created on clinical practice issues and provides updates to the Executive Board.
- Annually reviews clinical practice sections of the SVS website and advises staff on content.
|Community Practice Committee|
- The Community Practice Committee is a working committee and members are expected to serve on Subcommittees and contribute to the program of work through planning and/or presentations.
- Monitors issues of special concern to members in community practice.
- Aims to help community practice vascular surgeons succeed today and in the future through the development of educational programs and tools for vascular surgeons to use in their practices for patient safety and quality of care.
- Advises SVS leadership on ways the Society can better meet the needs of this membership constituency.
|Document Oversight Committee|
- Provides oversight and review of SVS documents and multispecialty consensus documents.
William P. Robinson
|Young Surgeons Committee|
- Monitors issues of special concern to members in the first five to eight years of practice and advises SVS leadership on ways the Society can better meet the needs of this membership constituency.