You are here
- Encourages the interest and development of basic science, translational and clinical research investigators and provide forums for education, collaboration and dissemination of advancements in research.
- Oversees SVS and SVS Foundation basic science, translational and clinical research activities.
- Is liaison with NHLBI, FDA, CMS, AHRQ, PCORI and other government agencies involved in vascular research.
- Is liaison for SVS Foundation research career development awards programs.
- Acts as liaison with industry regarding research initiatives of SVS.
- Coordinates and oversees activities of reporting committees and ad-hoc work groups.
Adam W. Beck
Peter K. Henke
|Basic and Translational Research Committee|
- Manages SVS Foundation research awards program.
- Manages annual Vascular Research Initiatives Conference and Vascular Annual Meeting research activities.
|Clinical Research Committee|
- Develops and oversees activities that advance clinical research opportunities for SVS members.
- Encourages interest in clinical investigation and helps young vascular surgeon-scientists with research proposals that address critical areas of importance to the Society.
Anantha K. Ramanathan