You are here
New SVS Member Benefit(s)
Whether visiting Chicago on official SVS business or simply for pleasure, SVS members are now eligible for a reduced room rate at the Society’s preferred hotel in downtown Chicago – the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile.
In addition to the reduced room rate, you will receive:
- Complimentary high speed access in guest rooms.
- Complimentary use of the Hyatt’s Fitness center including the pool and hot tub
- Complimentary upgrade to a suite when available
Click here to make your reservation at the discounted room rate
Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
Hyatt Regency Magnificent Mile
633 N. St Clair Street
Chicago, IL 60611
- Affiliation with the largest professional association in the world representing vascular surgeons
- Network of prestigious physicians and educators dedicated to furthering the recognition and image of vascular surgeons
- The prestige of using the SVS member logo
- Opportunities to serve on volunteer committees and councils
- Professional government affairs staff working on your behalf to affect federal legislative and regulatory processes directly related to your practice and patients
- Advocacy support with a convenient, online method to communicate with federal government officials
- Discounted registration for:
- Vascular Annual Meeting (VAM)
- Vascular Research Initiatives Conference (VRIC)
- Other CME accredited educational seminars on coding, reimbursement, and emerging new technologies
- Active, Associate, International and Candidate members (excluding General Surgery Resident and Medical Student Candidate members) receive a complimentary monthly subscription to the Journal of Vascular Surgery, with online access to full-text research and reports from each issue. Affiliate and Senior members may purchase a subscription at a reduced rate.
- United States and Canadian members (excluding General Surgery Resident and Medical Student Candidate members) receive a print subscription to Vascular Specialist. Electronic issues are also available.
- Our e-newsletter, SVS Pulse, offers current vascular-related information.
- This SVS website, which contains valuable resources for you and your patients including: patient education articles on vascular diseases and treatments, up-to-date information on clinical trials, research opportunities and current medical news
- Find a Specialist, an online physician referral service, available to Active members
- Access to branding initiatives to develop your practice including: free downloadable patient educational materials, press releases and interview guidelines for media promotion
- An annual research grant program providing awards to vascular surgeons active in basic, clinical and translational research
- An annual grant program for medical students, vascular surgery residents and fellows
- Online access to job listings in vascular surgery throughout the country