You are here
Coding and Reimbursement
SVS Coding Committee
The SVS Coding Committee oversees SVS CPT, RUC and ICD coding activities.
- Participates in RUC and CPT Editorial Panel meetings, representing the interests of vascular surgeons.
- Comments on administrative actions such as NCCI edits, national and local coverage decisions.
- Provides content and faculty for SVS education efforts on coding and reimbursement.
- Reviews comments on regulatory issues before they are submitted to CMS.
- Annually reviews coding section of VascularWeb and advise staff on content.
Vascular Specialist Articles
Webinars and Resources