You are here
In 2017, the SVS created a new membership section for vascular physician assistants. The section provides a "professional home" to PAs working in vascular care settings and has grown to 138 members in one short year of existence.
- PA-specific education at the Vascular Annual Meeting
- Networking and peer mentoring opportunities
- Leadership development through SVS committee engagement
- Discounts on SVS events and our JVS subscription
- Subscription to the Vascular Specialist and SVS Pulse
- A private PA Section community on SVSConnect, a member-exclusive online space for collaboration, engagement and communication amongst other vascular professionals.
SVS Affiliate membership is available to physician assistants who have demonstrated an active interest in the field of vascular disease.
How to Apply
Membership applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis. Deadlines are March 1, June 1, Sept. 1 and Dec. 1.
Download the application [PDF] for Affiliate membership and submit the completed documentation. You will need to include: a completed application form, including the names and contact information of two physicians who sponsor your application, one of which must be a member of the SVS in good standing, and a curriculum vitae.
Submit completed application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Volunteers
Deadline: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
The SVS Physician Assistant Section is seeking volunteers for its Executive Committee, which is a working committee. To learn more and to be considered for the committee, please complete the online application by Tuesday, November 30, 2021. Please submit CVs and questions to email@example.com.
Please contact the membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-334-2313.