Transforming vascular health through research, innovation and comprehensive care.
Explore our resources for patients and healthcare professionals to learn more about vascular health care and find a specialist with expert training near you.
The membership portion of the SVS website will be unavailable for two to three hours on the evening of 12/1/2022 beginning at 5 p.m. central time for a planned system upgrade.
You will be unable to access your account or sign-in on any SVS systems during the system outage window. You will be prevented from signing in to access the following functions including, but not limited to:
- My Account
- SVS Foundation donations
- SVS PAC donations
- Accessing VESAP
- Accessing JVS and JVS-VL
- Making purchases
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Translating Guidelines into Practice: Global Vascular Guideline on the Management of Patients with CLTI
Watch the recordings of the interactive roundtables that were hosted in the fall of 2022. Expert moderators and panelists hosted three virtual roundtables that allowed members of the vascular surgery and other specialties to attend, observe the presentations and ask the moderators and panelists questions. Each roundtable focused on different aspects of incorporating the Global Vascular Guidelines on the Management of Patients with CLTI into daily practice. Access the recordings as well as the pre-and post-assessments to start improving your practice.
Save the Date
VAM23 Abstracts Submissions
SVS is seeking abstracts and videos in consideration of the 2023 Vascular Annual Meeting.
About the Call:
- The deadline is 3:00 p.m. CT, Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023.
- For an ideal user experience, utilize Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers.
- Notifications will be distributed in late Feb. 2023; be sure to check spam folders at that time.
New this Year:
Submitting authors will be required to provide one self-assessment question based on the content of the abstract as part of the submission process.
Latest Publications from SVS
Vascular Specialist: November Edition
In this issue:
- First data from BEST-CLI is revealed at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions (p. 1 and 12–13)
- The Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) unveils its new 10-year research priorities (p. 2 and 18–19)
- Robert Rhee, MD, talks evolution during Eastern Vascular Society (EVS) Presidential Address (p. 16)
- SVS debuts new member classification as 2023 dues deadline approaches (p. 21)