Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
Washington University School of Medicine
A T32 funded research opportunity is available at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis vascular surgery research laboratory.
The highlights of the position are:
- Funded NIH T32 position
- Covers ~$52-54K/year salary (PGY2 salary range)
- Covers health insurance expenses for the individual
- $1,500 for travel expenses (to meetings, conferences, etc.)
- Funds available for graduate classes in statistics, grant writing, research ethics, etc.
- 1 year position that is possibly renewable for an additional year depending on achieving project milestones
Eligible applicants should be US citizens or permanent residents (green card holders). Applicants will need to commit at least 1 year of full-time research in the laboratory. Applicants with prior research experience - particularly laboratory based projects - will be more competitive for this position.
If you are eligible and interested in the position, please send your CV to Theresa Belgeri