"5th Edition of World Congress & Exhibition on Vascular Surgery” is scheduled to be held from March 18-19, 2020 in Berlin, Germany on the theme “New & Emerging Techniques in Vascular Surgery”. This conference will focus on a number of disciplines and areas of research. It will provide a forum for Scientists, Researchers, Postgraduates & Graduate students and officials from the corporate sector to discuss recent Research and developments in Vascular Surgery and its related areas.
Major Scientific Sessions:
- Vascular Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Venous Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Carotid Artery Diseases
- Vascular Diseases of Lower Limb & Upper Limb
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Thoracic Aortic Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Imaging
- Vascular Malformations
- Acute Ischemia
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vascular Bypass Grafting
- Congenital Diseases of Vasculature
- Anesthesia for Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Cell & Molecular Biology
The target audience will be mostly Vascular & Cardiovascular Surgeons, Young Researchers, Residents, but also General Surgeons, Angiology Specialists, Phlebologists, Interventional Radiologists, Vascular Medicine Researchers, Dermatologists and all others involved in the management of venous and arterial diseases.
- Two nights Free Hotel Accommodation along with the complimentary breakfast.
- Lunch and refreshments during the conference.
- Abstract Publication in International Journal and proceedings with free of cost. Each abstract will be labelled with an Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref and up to 15 CME/CPD credit points.
- Certificate of participation.
- Best Speaker, Best Poster and Young Researcher Awards.
- Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers, Workshop sessions and Networking with Experts in the area of Surgery.
- Special discount in group registrations if more Speakers/Delegates/Students will attend in your reference.
- Advertising your Organization worldwide in all type of media and in our official website for a year.
For more detailed information regarding the event please visit our official website: https://vascularconference.euroscicon.com/
Kindly submit your abstract and get registered as early as possible to block your slot in our program.
Feel free to contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp Contact Number: +44 7588 772948