In 2017, the SVS created a new membership section for vascular physician assistants. The section provides a "professional home" to PAs working in vascular care settings and has grown to 138 members after one short year of existence.
- PA-specific education at the Vascular Annual Meeting
- Networking and peer mentoring opportunities
- Leadership development through SVS committee engagement
- Discounts on SVS events and our JVS subscription
- Subscription to our Vascular Specialist monthly print publication and SVS Pulse electronic newsletter
- A private PA Section community on SVSConnect, a member-exclusive online space for collaboration, engagement and communication amongst other vascular professionals.
SVS Affiliate membership is available to physician assistants who have demonstrated an active interest in the field of vascular disease.
How to Apply
Membership applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Download the application for Affiliate membership and submit the completed documentation. You will need to include: a completed application form, including the names and contact information of two physicians who sponsor your application, one of which must be a member of the SVS in good standing, and a curriculum vitae.
Submit completed application materials to email@example.com
Please contact the membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 334-2313.