You are here
The Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) represents the interests of its members and their practices in federal policy-making activities.
SVS monitors and advocates for legislative and regulatory issues and collaborates with organizations representing similar surgical healthcare issues. Members are kept informed of legislative and regulatory activities with email updates and articles in Vascular Specialist on important issues.
The Political Action Committee supports United States Congressional campaigns.
Government Relations Resources
- How a Bill Becomes a Law
- The Advocacy Toolkit
- Worksheet: the Legislative Branch
- Prior Authorization Fact Sheet
- Senate Finance Committee, June 2020
- House Ways & Means Health Subcommitee, June 2020
- House Energy & Commerce Health Subcommittee, June 2020