You are here
Branding & Valuation
Helping SVS Members Tell Their Comprehensive Story
The Society for Vascular Surgery has created Branding and Valuation resources to help you demonstrate the value your practice delivers in its local market and to enable you to have more effective conversations with referral sources and hospital leadership.
We are excited to announce the creation of the SVS Branding Toolkit, a robust set of branding tools designed to help you communicate your role in comprehensive vascular care. These tools are available exclusively and at no cost to SVS members. Many can be customized with your practice’s name, logo, information, and even your photos. All can be downloaded for immediate use and professionally printed versions can be ordered online from this toolkit as well.
The SVS Branding Toolkit is coming soon! Watch for an SVS email with your login information. The inital branding tools will include:
- Branding Downloads, including the SVS member logo and Surgery is only part of our storySM Brand video
- A Referral Brochure
- Referral Source Flyers
- Vascular Condition Flyers
- Display and Social Media Ads
- Direct Mail Postcards and More
This is the first set of branding tools, new tools to help SVS members engage with additional referral audiences, hospital leadership, and consumers will be added over time.
- Coming soon – additional condition flyers, based on member input
- Coming soon – a referral-focused presentation deck
We would like to thank the Public & Professional Outreach (PPO) Committee for leading this branding effort.
Vascular Surgery is an essential component of a hospital’s overall surgical program and performance.
Often under-valued in the eyes of health system leadership, it is critical that health system leaders understand:
- Vascular surgery is necessary for a safe operating room environment and has a significant impact on lowering mortality and morbidity
- Vascular surgery enables many other service lines that are significant revenue generators for a health system
- Vascular surgery, endovascular and vascular medical care represent significant growth opportunities due to increasing prevalence and incidence nationally
Under the leadership of the SVS Valuation Work Group the Value of Vascular Surgery Report was developed in partnership with Sg2, the premier authority in health care trends, insights, and market analytics. The report provides objective data compiled from Sg2 and external sources, including analysis of national trends, to measure the importance and financial impact of vascular services to health systems.
SVS members are encouraged to download the report and summary presentation and participate in the "Putting the New SVS Branding and Valuation Toolkits To Use" Town Hall (date to be announced) to learn how to use these resources to engage with your hospital leadership.
- Value of Vascular Surgery Report
- Summary Presentation
- Crawford Critical Issues Forum Presentation "Value of the Vascular Surgeon to the Health Care System", June 20, 2020
- JVS publication "The Value of the Modern Vascular Surgeon to the Health Care System: A Report from the Society for Vascular Surgery Valuation Work Group"
Distribution to Sg2 member organizations: On June 25, 2020, the report was released as the featured story in This Week from Sg2 reaching Sg2’s membership of 220 healthcare organizations representing more than 1,600 not for profit, for profit and academic health system providers. In addition, Sg2 experts and intelligence team will share this document with their members interested in developing or strengthening their vascular program and it will be accessible on the Sg2 website as a resource.
Future SVS member support: The SVS Valuation Work Group and Sg2 are committed to helping SVS members advance vascular surgery at their hospital or health system. SVS and Sg2 are actively exploring solutions that will provide hospitals and vascular surgeons with the support and resources they need to augment or accelerate local transformation of vascular services.
Tell Us More
Tell us what additional tools will help you have meaningful conversations with referral sources and hospital leadership by clicking HERE
For questions, email email@example.com.