You are here
Vascular Quality Initiative
Improving Vascular Care Through the VQI
The Vascular Quality Initiative® improves the quality, safety, effectiveness and cost of vascular health care by collecting, analyzing and sharing data on pre-operative risk factors, intra-procedural variables, post-procedural outcomes, and one-year follow-up data.
The VQI consists of a distributed network of regional quality groups that function under a SVS AHRQ-listed Patient Safety Organization using the M2S PATHWAYS cloud‑based data collection and reporting system.
The Benefits of VQI Membership
- Increase return on investment (ROI) by reducing length of stay through quality initiatives
- Develop best practice through participation in Regional Quality Groups
Develop quality improvement at your practice or institution
Enhance patient safety through VQI Quality Research Projects and VQI Medical Device Evaluation Projects
VQI Membership: Facts and Figures
- 4,000+ participating physicians across vascular surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, radiology and general surgery, neurology and cardiology specialties
- 800+ participating centers including hospitals, outpatient centers, vein clinics and physician practices across North America and Singapore
- Over 800,000+ procedures captured across 14 VQI Registries