Vascular Quality Initiative
Improving Vascular Care Through the VQI
The Vascular Quality Initiative® improves the quality, safety, effectiveness and cost of vascular health care by collecting, analyzing and sharing data on pre-operative risk factors, intra-procedural variables, post-procedural outcomes, and one-year follow-up data.
The VQI consists of a distributed network of regional quality groups that function under an SVS AHRQ-listed Patient Safety Organization using the FIVOS PATHWAYS®. FIVOS PATHWAYS® is the secure, cloud-based platform for the SVS VQI, which allows for real-time data collection and reporting for long-term outcomes assessment.
The Benefits of VQI Membership
- Increase return on investment (ROI) by reducing length of stay through quality initiatives
- Develop best practice through participation in Regional Quality Groups
- Develop quality improvement at your practice or institution
- Enhance patient safety through VQI Quality Research Projects and VQI Medical Device Evaluation Projects
VQI Membership: Facts and Figures
- 4,000+ participating physicians across vascular surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, radiology and general surgery, neurology and cardiology specialties
- 860+ participating centers including hospitals, outpatient centers, vein clinics and physician practices across North America and Singapore
- Over 800,000+ procedures captured across 14 VQI Registries