Vascular Innovation Partners
Vascular Innovation Partners (VIP)
$5,000 Annual Gift
Support the groundbreaking work of the SVS Foundation as a Founding Member of the Vascular Innovation Partners (VIP) program.
The VIP program, a new initiative of the Foundation, consists of institutional partners whose values align with the mission of the Foundation – to optimize the vascular health and well-being of patients and the public through support of research that leads to discovery of knowledge and innovative strategies, as well as education and programs, to prevent and treat circulatory disease.
When your institution or practice group joins as a VIP, you'll be brought closer to our work through special opportunities including:
- Digital and print recognition, including:
- Logo and link to website featured on SVSF website
- Recognition during the Vascular Annual Meeting (VAM)
- Logo in the Pulse Newsletter (nearly 5,000 recipients)
- Logo in Foundation’s Annual Report
- Recognition on SVS social media channels (over 10k Twitter, over 12k LinkedIn)
- Staff Contact at SVSF - Direct access by phone and email to your personal SVSF liaison at our headquarters
- Invitations to exclusive Webinars, Calls and Events to meet and talk directly with SVS and SVSF member leaders
We are reserving a limited number of spaces for longtime supporters of the Foundation. Join as a Founding Member and receive additional benefits!
Founding Member Benefits: Only 4 spots remain!
Be one of the first 10 VIPs and receive these exclusive benefits:
- Recognition in Foundation updates in Vascular Specialist (nearly 7,000 recipients)
- Dedicated Social Media post announcing membership
- Special recognition on the SVS Foundation website
To learn more or to become a member please contact Catherine Lampi, Assistant Director of Development at email@example.com
Meet the VIPs