You are here
Abstract and Video Submission
The submission site is now closed.
Submissions will be considered for the following programs:
- Scientific Session*
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgical Society (VESS)
- International Forum
- International Fast Talk
- Poster Competition
- Interactive Poster Session
In addition to the International Forum and International Fast Talk, the international community has two further opportunities to showcase research: the International Young Surgeon Competition and the International Poster Competition.
*The Journal of Vascular Surgery (JVS) will expedite the review and publication process of full-length plenary research manuscripts accepted for VAM. If your work is accepted for a plenary session, you will receive more information about how to submit your work to the Journals. You may also choose to submit your full-length manuscript to JVS now, and alert the Journal office once your abstract has been accepted to coordinate the review and publication process with your presentation. Submit at www.editorialmanager.com/jvs.
Videos may also be submitted for inclusion in scientific sessions or the "How I Do It" session. This year, the Video Committee encourage submissions in the following areas:
- Lower extremity revascularization
- Dialysis access
- Venous interventions
- Surgical bypass procedures
- Endovascular approaches to critical limb ischemia
- Complex open aortic reconstructions
- Renal and mesenteric open & endovascular interventions
- Management of adverse events