You are here
VAM 2022 Abstract Submissions
Submit Your Original Research to be Presented at VAM 2022
Submission Period: November 17, 2021, to January 12, 2022.
The abstract submission period for the 2022 Vascular Annual Meeting is now open! All are encouraged to submit their original research to be reviewed and potentially selected for presentation at VAM22 in Boston, MA.
Be sure to review the submission policies and guidelines prior to your submissions.
All presenting authors whose abstracts and video submissions are accepted for the 2022 Vascular Annual Meeting must submit a pre-recorded video of their presentation; there will be no exceptions. Instructions on how to upload the required video will be provided through the faculty portal, opening in March 2022. All videos will be due May 25, 2022. Failure to comply with this deadline will result in the presentation being removed from the educational program.
Abstracts may be submitted for any of the following program types:
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society (VESS)
- International Fast Talk
- International Young Surgeon Competition
- International Poster Competition
- Poster Competition
- Interactive Poster
Videos will be accepted for the Plenary and "How I Do It" program types. Videos accepted for these sessions will be given 5 minutes to present, and 5 minutes for discussion. A single author or group may submit up to four videos, but if accepted, a maximum of two would be selected. Videos presented at other meetings will, in general, not be considered.
- The Objectives/Methods/Results/Conclusions sections are limited to 400 words total.
- Authors are not restricted by the number of abstracts and/or videos submitted. However, no more than 12 authors per submission are allowed. Ensure ALL authors are included at the time of submission.
- Abstract submissions must be entered in the English language.
- Updates and edits to submissions can be made as needed prior to the submission deadline.
- The work represented in the abstract must NOT have been presented, published, or submitted to any other major meeting or journal prior to that year’s Vascular Annual Meeting except for:
- Local/regional meetings
- Vascular Research Initiatives Conference
- Titles may not include author, institutional and/or proprietary names.
- Papers may be presented by a student, resident or fellow; however, the senior author must be present in the audience during the discussion phase of the paper.