You are here
Social Media Kit
Help us spread the word about SVS ONLINE!
We look forward to your attendance at SVS ONLINE: New Advances and Discoveries in Vascular Surgery. As the virtual programming approaches, we invite you to share details of the online event with your peers and colleagues on social media.
Ways you can help:
- Follow the SVS on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Like, comment, retweet and share our posts
- Update your profile photo and cover photo to one of the below options
- Create your own posts and use the hashtag #SVSONLINE2020
- Tag friends or colleagues
Step 1 – If you are giving a presentation or are an SVS member, choose from the images provided below for a new profile picture and/or cover photo on your social media accounts leading up to SVS ONLINE.
Step 2 – Share a post with your network telling them why you’re most looking forward to the online program.
- I just registered for SVS ONLINE. Tune in for some of the most exciting material you’ll find this year for vascular professionals. vascular.org/svs-online #SVSONLINE2020
- This month I’ll be tuning in to SVS ONLINE with other SVS members and vascular professionals. Who else has registered? #SVSONLINE2020 vascular.org/svs-online
- Even though VAM was canceled this year, I’m looking forward to connecting with other vascular professionals through SVS ONLINE programming put together by @VascularSVS. Excited to see what’s in store. #SVSONLINE2020 vascular.org/svs-online
Step 3 - Tag peers and colleagues as appropriate – they may also want to tune in for SVS ONLINE programming.
Step 4 - Use the meeting hashtag: #SVSONLINE2020.
To save the below images on a desktop, right-click and “Save as…”
To save on a phone, tap on the image and hold until you see a prompt to save.
New to social media and need some guidance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
Speaker Profile Photo:
SVS Member Profile Photo: