You are here
New Advances and Discoveries in Vascular Surgery
SVS is proud to announce SVS ONLINE
As you are all aware, COVID-19 has rendered it both impractical and impossible for the SVS to convene VAM 2020 as a live event. While COVID-19 may prevent us from meeting together via a live conference, it neither diminishes our spirit nor pursuit of our mission... a mission for which you are an essential stakeholder.
SVS is proud to announce the debut of SVS ONLINE – Optimizing Novel Learning In A New Environment.
Nothing can replace the VAM as a live event, but SVS ONLINE provides us a vehicle to:
- Present the best original science of the year driving advancement in vascular surgery
- Present a selected cluster of Postgraduate Education customized for virtual learning
- Honor the exhaustive work of VAM faculty, presenters, planners, and stakeholders
- Provide opportunities for citation and continued career advancement
- Sustain essential functions and traditions of the Society in new innovative ways
- Provide opportunities to engage and strengthen connection of SVS members with industry
- Pilot new education and learning technologies that will inform future VAM programming
- Accommodate to challenges in members’ everyday lives with COVID19
The SVS Program Committee and SVS Postgraduate Education Committee are working hard to firm up which programs will be offered live and at what frequency. Here is what we know:
- A 4-hour event will kick-off SVS ONLINE Saturday, June 20
- A series of 11, 3-hour modular programs, will be presented from June 21 - July 30.
- The SVS ONLINE program will offer up to 23 hours of ACCME-accredited CME.
- The entire ONLINE program will be available to all SVS members, non-members and other vascular health professionals for a nominal fee until the end of the year. After the end of year, select sessions will be imported into the SVS Learning Management System where content will reside indefinitely.
- Each modular program will offer an industry-sponsored program slot as well as on-demand time slots.
- Multiple additional opportunities for industry to engage and attain visibility, both for SVS ONLINE, and the LMS down the road, will be available.
SVS is pleased to offer our industry partners this unique opportunity to be part of SVS ONLINE, a new historic direction for SVS. We hope you will take advantage of several exciting sponsorship opportunities such as the virtual trade show, product showcase, as well as live and on-demand programming. There are a variety of options offered below at an affordable and attractive price point.
Please note there are limited opportunities for certain levels of sponsorship due to programming constraints, and these will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis, so be sure to communicate with us quickly and/or send in your application ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, SVS will continue to produce a printed and digital version of Vascular Connections. Advertising opportunities may be found here.
SVS cannot fulfill its mission without your mission, intellectual, and financial support. Thank you for your support of SVS ONLINE and of the Society!