You are here
The window to claim CME and MOC credit for both live and enduring SVS ONLINE content is now closed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The Society for Vascular Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation of Credit
The Society for Vascular Surgery designates this enduring activity for 24.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Overall Learning Objectives
At the end of this program, the learner will:
- Identify new technology for diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease.
- Discuss the methodology, results and conclusions of the research presented in vascular health.
- Classify methodologies for the management of complications and complex vascular conditions.
- Explore the opportunities for vascular surgeons to operate effectively in, and take leadership roles in, healthcare systems.
The Vascular Annual Meeting is designed for:
- Vascular surgeons
- Physicians in related specialties
- Fellows/residents in vascular surgery and general surgery training programs
- Interventional radiologists working in the vascular imaging and intervention field
- Physician assistants and nurses involved in the care of vascular surgical patients
- Vascular technologists and vascular lab administrators
- Researchers, administrators, practice managers, and allied health professionals with an interest in the science and treatment of vascular disease
- Medical students with an interest in vascular surgery
Disclosure to the Learner
See here for a list of SVS ONLINE faculty that indicated a conflict of interest relevant to their presentation/s.
The Society for Vascular Surgery gratefully acknowledges the following in supporting the SVS ONLINE: New Advances and Discoveries in Vascular Surgery with an educational grant: