You are here
Social Media Kit
Help us spread the word about VAM!
We look forward to seeing you at the Vascular Annual Meeting June 17-20 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. As the meeting approaches, we invite you to share meeting details with your peers and colleagues on social media.
Ways you can help:
- Follow the SVS on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Like, comment, retweet and share our posts
- Update your profile photo and cover photo to one of the below options
- Create your own posts and use the hashtag #VAM2020
- Tag friends or colleagues
Step 1 – If you are presenting at the meeting or an SVS member, choose from the images provided below for a new profile picture and/or cover photo on your social media accounts leading up to VAM.
Step 2 – Share a post with your network telling them why you’re most looking forward to attending the meeting.
- I just registered for the 2020 Vascular Annual Meeting. Join me and others at the most anticipated event of the year for vascular professionals. vascular.org/vam #VAM2020
- I can’t wait to reconnect with old colleagues this year at #VAM2020! Who else is going? vascular.org/vam
- In June I’ll be heading to the 2020 Vascular Annual Meeting in Toronto. Anyone else going? #VAM2020 vascular.org/vam
- I always look forward to the checking out the Exhibit Hall at VAM every year. Excited to see what’s in store in Toronto this year. #VAM2020 https://vascular.org/vam
Step 3 - Tag peers and colleagues as appropriate – they may want to join you at the meeting.
Step 4 - Use the meeting hashtag: #VAM2020.
To save the below images on a desktop, right-click and “Save as…”
To save on a phone, tap on the image and hold until you see a prompt to save.
New to social media and need some guidance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
Speaker Profile Photo:
SVS Member Profile Photo: