You are here
Webinar: Don't Lose Money to MIPS
The Physician Quality Payment Program (QPP) Is Not Going Away
A new webinar from the SVS PSO and the SVS Quality and Measure Performance Committee (QPMC) will provide crucial information on:
- The new Quality Payment Program under Medicare
- The MIPS option for vascular surgeons (Merit-based Incentive Payment System)
- How to avoid penalties to your Medicare reimbursements in 2017 and 2018
Feb. 15, 2018
8 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. CST / 6 p.m. MST / 5 p.m. PST
The webinar will provide information on what your practice can still do for 2017 to avoid penalties, how practices can get started with 2018 reporting, and the increased requirements to avoid the penalties and obtain bonus payments from Medicare.
The webinar will provide information on:
• Specific steps vascular providers and their colleagues can still take by March 31 to avoid the 4% penalty
• Information on the increased requirements for 2018 reporting to both avoid the 5% penalty and to obtain a bonus
• Discussion regarding how you want to participate in MIPS based on your practice size, specialty, location or patient population
• Information on how to meet MIPS requirements, including how VQI could be a one-stop option for all requirements
Learn from your SVS colleagues who are working with CMS on these various policies and processes.
A question and answer session will follow the presentation.