You are here
Webinar - Better Compensation for Physicians
Why Is Dr. X Earning More Than You?
Surgeons - Would you like to know more about improving your compensation package? How to negotiate such important details as call pay, benefits and non-compete clauses?
SVS members are invited to register for the free webinar on improving compensation:
Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements
Monday, April 30, 2018
8 p.m. Eastern; 7 p.m. Central; 6 p.m. Mountain and 5 p.m. Pacific times
Topics will include current trends, regulatory overview and key contractual provisions, such as:
- Employee’s Services and Duties
- Employer’s Obligations
- Compensation & Benefits, including call pay
- Equity Status/Partnership/Tenure Opportunities
- Termination Rights
- Non-compete clauses
- Post-Termination Obligations
The SVS and the Community Practice Committee will present this Quality Practice Management webinar, led by Amy McCullough of the Polsinelli Health Law Practice. A panel of community practice physicians will provide comments and examples from their vascular practices and employment experiences.
- William Shutze, MD, Chair, Community Practice Committee, Texas Vascular Associates, PA, Plano, Texas
- Ruth Bush, MD, JD, MPH, Baylor College of Medicine, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Houston, Texas
- Joseph Hart, MD, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, Maine
- Daniel McDevitt, MD, Peachtree Vascular Specialists, Stockbridge, G