You are here
SVS Launches Expanded Member Benefit Portfolio
The Society for Vascular Surgery is devoted to enhancing value and benefits for every member. To that end, the SVS is proud to announce the launch of its very own member affinity program. This program will help build upon an already robust foundation of current member benefits by offering members access to best-in-class products and services coupled with special member discounts.
“These plans are a significant expansion of our member benefits, designed specifically to simplify your lives and protect your practices and businesses,” said SVS President Dr. Ronald Fairman, MD. “We’re pleased to offer them and hope you take advantage of them.”
The member portfolio includes a number of insurance, financial and private-practice related products that will assist our members in their day-to-day lives. We have spent several months creating this new suite: researching and vetting companies, customizing offerings and double- and triple-checking the fine print.
The result: a selection of financial and practice solutions to protect and benefit your families, incomes, practices, offices and staff – even your own slice of cyberspace.
Approximately half of the menu of benefits will be of special interest to the community / private practitioner. In fact, members of the Community Practice Committee helped suggest some of the options.
Committee Chair Dr. Richard Lynn, MD, praised the new lineup. “This is nuts-and-bolts help for us,” he said. “In this day and age where we are struggling for $15 and $20 co-pays, savings like this will be a welcome benefit and a true, member-appreciated benefit.”
The package includes:
• High net worth life insurance
• Physician disability insurance
• High-limit disability income protection
• Identity theft protection
• International medical insurance when traveling overseas
• Student loan consolidation
• Healthcare liability insurance
Those offerings include:
• Payroll, 401K, workers’ compensation plan
• Payment processing
• Dental and vision coverage
• Overhead expense insurance
• Physician disability plan
• Staff STD, LTD and group term life insurance
• Cyber insurance for practices