You are here
VAM19 registration will open in early March, 2019. To be contacted when registration is open, please click here.
VAM19 Registration Fees:
- Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) Member: $753
- SVS Candidate Member: $522
- SVS Candidate Member In-Training: $331
(includes Candidate Resident, Candidate Student, Vascular Fellows and incoming Fellows)
- Non-Member Physician: $978
- International Physician: $405
- Non-Member Vascular Surgery Resident (with letter from Chief of Service): $331
- Non-Member General Surgery Resident (with letter from Chief of Service): $331
- Medical Student (with letter from University): $331
- SVS Allied Health Professional Member: $607
- Allied Health Professional Non-Member: $634
(includes non-MD registrant, PhD and Researcher)
- SVN Member: $607
- SVN Non-Member: $634
- SVN Student (with letter from University): $331
All fees are quoted in U.S. dollars. All SVS member registration categories have the option of attending the Wednesday Postgraduate Courses for no additional charge (a $300 value).
Value Added Benefit
An active member registration is valued at $887 including the Postgraduate Courses; that's an added-value benefit of $134.