You are here
Exhibitor Hotel Accommodations
Housing services are provided by MCI USA
Book online or call 866-546-4299 (US), or 972-349-5403 (International)
The cutoff for reservations or revisions is May 22
MCI USA has partnered with SVS for twelve years and has provided exhibitors exceptional service.
Beware! Accept no substitutes!
Many exhibitors have become the victims of these room block poachers who secure exhibitor lists from the web, or membership directories.
- There are companies that claim to provide housing services for VAM that are not affiliated with SVS in any way.
- These companies will send ads and notices for cut-rate housing with the intent to convince you that the offer is made on behalf of SVS.
- DON'T BE MISLED! Housing for VAM is handled exclusively by MCI USA.
Services provided by MCI USA
- Dedicated SVS exhibitor phone lines and an easy-to-use website to book your rooms
- Create room blocks online, allowing you to provide names and travel dates at a later time
- Suite Specialist – assists you to book suites according to your specific needs
- Upload rooming lists in Excel straight to the system
- Name changes / Date changes
- Last-minute room additions
- Challenge management
- Exceptional customer service
With the ongoing need for associations to validate their buying power to top convention cities, we are pleased that MCI USA is on our side and we encourage you to use these services:
Priority Points and More – available if you reserve through official housing
- Three priority points will be awarded to every exhibiting company booking their hotel accommodations through MCI USA. (Final points will be awarded after the meeting when final pick up reports are compiled.)
- Best rate guarantee – Each official hotel contractually guarantees us the lowest rates over the Vascular Annual Meeting
- Actual hotel confirmation number! You will receive a housing acknowledgement upon booking, and Wyndham Jade will forward the actual hotel confirmation number after June 4
- Group blocks do not require a contract
- You will not be held responsible for any potential attrition damages.
- In exchange, SVS asks that you carefully prepare your room block request according to your most recent history.
Great Booking Terms
- We have reduced our deposit policy from two nights’ room and tax to just one!
- This one night’s room and tax will be charged upon reservation for individual reservations and when rooming list is due for group blocks.
Groups or Individuals
- Exhibitors requiring 10 or more sleeping rooms may request a block of rooms online or may complete the Exhibitor Housing Block Form[pdf].
- Group Rooming Lists are due May 1
- Rooming lists will include names and arrival/departure on all rooms held, in addition to a deposit of one night’s room and tax for each housed guest.
- Rooms that were held and do not receive name/payment will be released after this date.
- The cutoff for individual reservations is May 22
- Hotel confirmation numbers will be issued after June 4
Official SVS Hotels
- Sheraton Boston (Headquarters): $279 single or $299 double
- Boston Marriott Copley Place: $286 single or $299 double
All rates are quoted in USD and are subject to appropriate state, local and occupancy tax currently at 14.45%.
Note: Hotels will not accept reservations direct. Reservations must be made through SVS Housing Agency, MCI USA.
SVS is committed to making housing within the official block a win/win process for all involved. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or challenges you need assistance with.