You are here
The Society for Vascular Surgery invites exhibitors to the 2018 Vascular Annual Meeting, the premier meeting for vascular surgeons, on June 21-22, 2018 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA. The 2018 exhibit dates have been shortened to two days to consolidate the exposure to the maximum number of attendees while minimizing expenses.
The Vascular Annual Meeting provides a unique marketing opportunity for organizations that provide products or services to surgeons and allied health professionals in the management and treatment of vascular disease. The 2017 event broke an attendance record with over 1,800 vascular health professionals in attendance:
2017 Professional Category Registration:
- Physician: 1,231
- Allied Health Professional (nurses, physician assistants): 173
- Vascular Surgery Resident: 57
- General Surgery Resident: 62
- Medical Student: 36
- Scholarship Recipients: 160
- Ticket Only (combination of all categories): 90
Robert Drewniak, Exhibit Sales
Lara Fitts Gamache, Exhibit Manager
Download the sponsorship brochure [PDF] to learn about options such as:
- Exhibit hall traffic builder such as the relaxation (massage) station. A partial sponsorship will drive attendees to your booth to obtain a ticket for a complimentary neck/shoulder massage.
- Advertising: graphic meter panel signage; convention center digital monitor displays; headquarter hotel elevator clings; mobile device charging stations; or company logo on the convention center carpet
- Vascular Connections: placement of an advertisement in the daily onsite newspaper (to be added at a later date)
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, email Debbie Wallentin or call 847-680-4855.
Forms and Exhibit Floor Plan
- Apply online or download the Exhibitor Application Form [PDF]
- Update Your Exhibitor Profile (add product descriptions, contact information, and website address info)
- Online Exhibitor Service Manual - now available!
- Everything you need in order to prepare for on site. Arrange and order labor, shipping, building services such as Internet, electrical and more in one convenient place. In addition, important target dates are listed as well as information on the daily on site newspaper advertising, Vascular Connections.
- View the real-time floor plan of Hynes Convention Center
- View the current exhibitor listing
Vascular Live Interactive Theater Experience
Vascular Live will once again be part of the attendee exhibit hall experience. This interactive experience at the Vascular Annual Meeting puts exhibitors face-to-face with vascular surgeons in the exhibit hall in a standing room only environment.
On the Vascular Live stage, exhibitors will present new ideas, showcase breakthrough technologies and discuss the latest trends in vascular surgery. The presentations are scheduled during unopposed coffee, lunch breaks and both receptions to maximize attendance. Additionally, the Vascular Live stage is located immediately adjacent to the coffee break and lunch stations in the exhibit hall, with ample seating for attendees.
Time slots sell quickly. Additional information including the application form will be added later. Click here to download the Vascular Live Application.
SVS offers confirmed exhibitors the opportunity to sponsor Satellite Symposia. For questions, email Debbie Wallentin or call 847-680-4855. Download the Satellite Symposia Brochure [PDF]
Exhibitor Requests for Meeting Space
In accordance with the guidelines adopted by the SVS, exhibitors are not able to offer events/social functions geared towards professional attendees that directly conflict with the 2018 VAM educational program. Evening events are strictly reserved for approved satellite symposia. Companies that are in violation of the guidelines will risk loss of priority points and possible disqualification from future Vascular Annual Meetings.
Meeting space is available at the Sheraton Boston Hotel for internal company meetings. Please note that due to meeting space limitations, meeting requests for full-day meetings or offices cannot be granted. SVS has made office space on the exhibit floor available for this purpose (see below). To request meeting space, please complete the Meeting Room Request Form and return to Debbie Wallentin.
Only approved 2018 Vascular Annual Meeting exhibitors may request meeting space. There is a US$300 placement fee per form charged by SVS. Companies will be sent a confirmation of their meeting room assignment when meeting space assignments are made.
Exhibit Floor Office Space
Office space on the exhibit floor will once again be available to all exhibiting companies. All offices will be stand-alone units without shared walls to increase the level of privacy. All offices will include carpeting, a locking door, 14x22 ID sign and table/chairs (as noted below). The following options are available:
- 10’x10’ includes a conference table with four chairs (Cost: $5,500)
- 10’x20’ includes a conference table with eight chairs (Cost: $9,000)
- 20’x20’ includes a conference table with sixteen chairs (Cost: $11,000)
Office space will be accessible during exhibit hours only. The quantity is limited and space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. To request office space, please complete a meeting space request form and indicate “Office” in the “Meeting Name” line.
Exhibiting companies are encouraged to conduct investigator meetings during the Vascular Annual Meeting program. Holding such events during the Thursday evening opening reception is discouraged. The words “Investigator Meeting” must appear as part of the meeting name on the completed request form.