You are here
Vascular Annual Meeting registration services will be provided by CompuSystems (CSI) and MCI (formerly Wyndham Jade) will be providing housing services.
Online Housing and registration sites are now open. Please click here to register online.
Click here to Download the Registration form [PDF]. Please either fax or mail to the fax number/address included on the top of page 1.
Attendee Registration Fees
- Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) Member: $717
- SVS Candidate Member: $497
- SVS Candidate Member In-Training (includes Candidate Resident, Candidate Student, Vascular Fellows and incoming Fellows): $331
- Non-Member Physician: $931
- International Physician: $386
- Non-Member Vascular Surgery Resident (with letter from Chief of Service): $331
- Non-Member General Surgery Resident (with letter from Chief of Service): $331
- Medical Student (with letter from University): $331
- SVS Allied Health Professional Member: $607 (including PA Section Members)
- SVN Member: $607
- SVN Non-Member: $634
- SVN Student: $331 (with letter from University)
- Allied Health Professional (includes non-MD registrant, PhD and Researcher): $634
All fees are quoted in U.S. dollars. All SVS member registration categories have the option of attending the Wednesday Post Graduate Courses for no additional charge (a $300 value).
If the Vascular Annual Meeting is canceled, attendees will be reimbursed for the cost of their registration fee only.
Accept no substitutes! Please be aware that there are companies out there that claim to provide housing and registration services for the Vascular Annual Meeting that are not affiliated with SVS in any way. These companies will send fax notices, e-mail transmissions or phone calls that offer cut-rate housing for the Vascular Annual Meeting. The author's apparent intent is to convince unsuspecting attendees that the offer is made on behalf of SVS. It is not. Everyone loves a bargain. Poaching housing blocks, however, is not about better prices - it is about highly suspect ethics and service.
When SVS secures sleeping rooms at hotels for the Vascular Annual Meeting, it does so in order to assure that our attendees and exhibitors are adequately accommodated. SVS also needs the hotels for meeting space for the numerous committee and industry meetings. This involves contracting the rooms and space with many hotels, but doing so exposes us to cancellation and attrition policies. Please support SVS' efforts to thwart the efforts of room block poachers by making housing arrangements through MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade).