You are here
Wednesday, June 20, 8 am – 5 pm
Thursday, June 21, 8:00 am – Noon
The third annual VQI@VAM will once again be held in conjunction with the SVS Vascular Annual Meeting. VQI@VAM sessions will begin on Wednesday, June 20th and continue through noon Thursday, June 21st. The VQI annual meeting will highlight quality improvement actives initiated based on usage of VQI registry data, provide detailed reviews of case abstraction scenarios for each of the 12 VQI registries and presentations on research findings from studies conducted by VQI members.
Poster & Networking Session
VQI@VAM will once again host a poster and networking reception. This event will be held on Wednesday evening, from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. VQI members still have time submit a 250 – 500 word abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the poster session. The deadline for submissions has passed.
A detailed agenda for 2018 VQI@VAM and the speaker roster will be available soon.
Access last year’s VQI@VAM 2017 Presentations and Digital QI Project Guide (for VQI members only)
Slides from 2017 VQI@VAM sessions as well as a digital version of the QI Project Guide are now available within M2S PATHWAYS in the Resource Section.
2017 VQI@ VAM Comments:
- “Process improvement projects were emphasized greatly which is valuable to all facilities”
- “Thought it was well organized with the appropriate breaks and time to interact. Wouldn't change it!”
- “I really enjoyed the breakout sessions. They were small enough to be able to ask questions of the experts. The panel discussion was also very informative.”
- “I really enjoyed the level of interaction by physicians. It showed how much they value all the hard work the nurse abstractors and data managers do to make them look good.”
- “It was great to have an extra half day session. I thought having breakout sessions the first day was an improvement, more relevant for participants to choose which modules they wanted to do a deeper dive into. Poster presentations were a great addition - I'm sure participation will grow in the future. Great job! Thank you!”
- “Excellent conference. The educational sessions by the physicians on Tuesday were very informative and helpful (break outs).”