This inaugural conference looks at stroke management from a systems of care perspective, from pre-hospitalization to endovascular & neurosurgical interventions. It focuses on early stroke recognition and determination of stroke severity, as well as the latest advances in treatment and the importance of individualized care in the hospital setting.
The combined format of didactic presentations and case presentations will allow participants to observe and question the expert faculty as they discuss real patient cases, and demonstrate how to apply new information and clinical guidelines into their practices.
- Keynote lecture by Joshua B. Bederson, MD: Use of Virtual Reality and Heads Up Display in Intracranial Surgery
- Pre-hospital and acute stroke management
- Stroke systems of care coordination
- Updated evidence based guidelines in stroke care
- Surgical management of the stroke patient
- Atypical stroke presentations
Conference attendees can receive a special room rate of $99/night plus tax at the Holiday Inn Express Voorhees by calling 856-346-4500 and asking for the Jefferson Rate. The rate code is: ILLD2.
Holiday Inn Express Voorhees
121 Laurel Oak Rd.
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Course DirectorsHekmat Zarzour, MD
David Roshal, DO
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-955-6992.