You are here
Quality Improvement and Reporting: A Survival Guide for Your Practice
The SVS Community Practice Committee, Clinical and Comparative Effectiveness Research Committee and the Quality and Performance Measures Committee developed this breakfast session to provide practical tips and tools for quality improvement at the 2016 Vascular Annual Meeting.
At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Recognize current quality reporting standards and future requirements.
- Review practical tools and guides for implementing quality assessment programs.
- Discuss strategies to engage hospitals in adopting quality assessment programs.
Please note that CME is not offered for viewing these videos, which have been provided as a resource only.
Rocco G. Ciocca, MD, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
William Shutze, MD, Texas Vascular Associates, Dallas, TX
Wei Zhou, MD, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA
- Quality and the Future of Physician Payment - Change Is Here
- Karen Woo, MD, MS, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Impact to a Vascular Surgeon’s Practice: Tools for SVS Members
- Brad L. Johnson, MD, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Roadmap to Implementing a Quality Assessment Program
- Stephen P. Murray, MD, Providence Inland Vascular Institute, Spokane, WA
- Successfully Utilizing Quality Assessment Data in Your Practice
- John (Jeb) Hallett, MD, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- The Hospital’s Perspective and How to Influence Your Hospital with Data
- Stephen J. Motew, MD, MHA, Novant Health, Winston-Salem, NC
- Panel Discussion