You are here
The Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel is pleased to host the 2017 Association of Program Directors in Vascular Surgery (APDVS) and Association of Vascular Surgery Coordinators (AVSC) Meeting March 31-April 1.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Loews Chicago O’Hare at a special rate of $165 single or double occupancy per night plus 12.64% tax. Rooms are available only until the block sells out or before March 8, 2017.
- Reservations may be made by calling the Loews reservation desk at 877-868-9134. Please be sure to identify yourself as part of the SVS/APDVS meeting and mention the code SVS317. Reservations may also be made online.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Discover, Visa or MasterCard).
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival (by 4 pm).
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm; check-out time is 11:00 am; after 11:00 am, additional charges will apply.
Loews Chicago O’Hare
5300 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
A dazzling work of art on the river, the Loews Chicago O’Hare is the area’s first hotel with its own art gallery featuring a full-time curator, monthly exhibitions and the works of Chicago's most intriguing artists on display throughout. The hotel is just minutes from O’Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making it an ideal choice for business and conference guests.
- A special discounted self-parking rate is available for $12USD per day and valet parking is available at a rate of $36USD per day.*
- Complimentary transportation is available to and from O’Hare Airport. At O’Hare, the Bus/Shuttle Center is centrally located between Terminals 1,2, and 3. Follow the overhead signs in the Baggage Claim (Lower Level) areas of each Domestic Terminal to the nearest underground Pedestrian Walkway. Proceed to Elevator Centers 3 or 4 and press the Bus/Shuttle Center button.
*parking rates subject to change without notice.
The Bus/Shuttle Center is an indoor facility with seating, heating, air conditioning and concessions. It is a three-to-six minute walk from the baggage claim area, which is currently the regular pick up area for taxis, limousines, and other ground transport.
The complimentary Loews Chicago O’Hare shuttle bus service runs approximately every 20 minutes from the hotel between the hours of 6am to 11pm and every 30 minutes from 11pm-6am. The Shuttle bus picks up between Doors #1 and #2 at the Shuttle Center for Domestic flights.
For International Flights, please proceed to terminal 5E. Please call in advance to make an arrangement for pick up by calling the hotel directly at 847-544-5300.
The shuttle service includes drop off and pick up, from and to the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel and O’Hare Airport. Upon departure from the airport, the first destination will be at the Loews Chicago O’Hare. Departure to the airport from the Loews Chicago O’Hare will be a direct route to the airport, and our driver will take you directly to your terminal.
Please call Loews Chicago O’Hare Instant Service at 847-544-5300 for an estimated time of arrival.