You are here
Attendee Hotel Accommodations
Vascular Annual Meeting registration services will be provided by CompuSystems (CSI) and housing services will be provided by MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade).
Accept no substitutes!
Please be aware that there are companies out there that claim to provide housing and registration services for the Vascular Annual Meeting that are not affiliated with SVS in any way. These companies will send fax notices, e-mail transmissions or phone calls that offer cut-rate housing for the Vascular Annual Meeting. The author's apparent intent is to convince unsuspecting attendees that the offer is made on behalf of SVS. It is not. Everyone loves a bargain. Poaching housing blocks, however, is not about better prices - it is about highly suspect ethics and service.
When SVS secures sleeping rooms at hotels for the Vascular Annual Meeting, it does so in order to assure that our attendees and exhibitors are adequately accommodated. SVS also needs the hotels for meeting space for the numerous committee and industry meetings. This involves contracting the rooms and space with many hotels, but doing so exposes us to cancellation and attrition policies. Please support SVS' efforts to thwart the efforts of room block poachers by making housing arrangements through MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade).
VAM ATTENDEE HOTEL RESERVATION INFORMATION
Housing services are provided by MCI USA Housing
The cutoff for reservations or revisions is May 19, 2020
Book online, or call 866-268-0197 (US) or 972-349-5435 (International)
The Housing Team can assist you with all housing-related requests, including housing reservations, suite requests and last-minute room additions.
Easy booking with the best rates.
- Book online through MCI’s online booking platform
- Select room(s) at the hotel of your choice (based on availability)
- Then fill in your information and receive a confirmation within minutes
- Changes and substitutions can be made until the designated cutoff date
Please help keep meeting costs down and secure your accommodations through the official housing bureau. Booking through the SVS Housing Bureau assists SVS in validating its meeting’s worth to future cities.
Beware! Accept no substitutes!
- There are companies that claim to provide housing services for VAM that are not affiliated with SVS in any way.
- These companies will send ads and notices for cut-rate housing with the intent to convince you that the offer is made on behalf of SVS.
- DON'T BE MISLED! Housing for VAM is handled exclusively by MCI USA.
Official SVS Hotels:
- Fairmont Royal York (Headquarters Hotel): $263 single/double
- Delta: $314 single/double
- Hyatt: $279 single/double
- InterContinental: $228 single/double
- Marriott City Center: $279 single/double
- Novotel: $249 single/double
- Radisson: $279 single; $304 double
- Strathcona: $255 single; $280 double
All rates are quoted in Canadian dollars (CAD) and are subject to appropriate Ontario taxes currently at 13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) and 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT).
Note: Hotels will not accept reservations directly. Reservations must be made through the official housing agency, MCI USA.
All overflow hotels are within walking distance of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.